We’re looking for a Backend developer for developing APIs, microservices, flexible interfaces, at massive scale across multiple continents. Part of the role will include integration with multiple external APIs, processing of the data, and compiling it in a flexible way to accommodate various output requirements. The role will allow getting in on the ground floor, participating in laying down the foundations of the technology and being a key-member of the team that will constantly grow.
The role requires creativity, “can-do” approach, and knowledge and experience in multiple platforms and technologies:
- In-depth knowledge and experience developing API’s and Microservices
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (such as Express, StrongLoop, etc.)
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Experience working with various data storage solutions such as Redis, MongoDB, etc.
- Experience working with Queuing solutions such as gearman, RabbitMQ, SQS, etc.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with Lua
- Experience working with Linux
- Experience with CI/CD processes
We offer a competitive compensation, a friendly work-environment, and the chance to work with industry experts and with cutting edge technologies, building a state-of-the-art systems that will be used by billions of people all around the world. If you love challenges and thrilled by innovation, we will be happy to welcome you on our growing HyperGuest family.