We are looking for an international business development manager for the demand side ONLY
(i.e. someone with specific experience dealing with travel agencies, OTAs, corporate travel
management companies, tour operators and their likes.)
To excel in this role, you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a
hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads (hunter
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- The role requires you to be a creative, self-starter, and with a “can-do” approach.
- Prior industry experience with Travel Provider key players such as (travel companies,
- OTAs, corporate travel management companies, etc.) A MUST
- Experience in sales.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks, working with multiple platforms and
- generally IT fluency.
- Full or part-time position @ local/home-based office in one of the international markets
- (preferably, Europe or North America).
- Reporting to head of sales