HyperGuest, a dynamic start-up company, headquartered in Tel Aviv, is growing and hiring to develop and market a groundbreaking, game-changing technology for the international travel & accommodation industry.
We are looking for an international business development manager for the demand side (travel companies, OTAs, corporate travel management companies, tour operators and their likes).
To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads (hunter personality type).
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Strong familiarity with the industry and key players
- Experience in sales
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
Full or part-time position @ local/home-based office in one of the international markets (preferably, Europe or North America).
Reporting to head of sales.
Great potential to grow with the company and expand responsibilities. A friendly and dynamic work environment.
We will be happy to welcome you to our growing HyperGuest family.
(Please note: application’s without relevant experience will not be considered)