HyperGuest, a dynamic start-up company, is growing and looking for an experienced Full-stack Team Leader to join and lead our excellent development team. The right person for this role is genuinely passionate about building high-performing scalable and well-optimized systems, while still being a team player with strong interpersonal and managerial skills.
- Manage, coach, and mentor the Full stack team
- Work tightly with the product team and ensure the vision of the company is being executed and achieved with the highest standards delivering.
- Define and own the full stack team OKRs & roadmap and conduct timely reviews
- Apply and maintain modern engineering practices across the team
- Create a process that is fluent, self-maintained, flexible, fast and constantly improving the development process and methodology
- At last 2+ years experience in managing and scaling a development team for startup companies
- Have a hands-on approach and willingness to jump into the code and conduct CRs regularly across the teams members
- A “Can-Do” mentality and mindset with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Use Linux
- Advantage: knowledge of the travel-tech accommodation industry
Full time position, Hybrid working environment at the Ramat-Gan office.
Reporting to the VP R&D, the Full-stack Team Leader will be taking end-to-end responsibility for the full stack team performance, and deliverables; high-quality software solutions on tight schedules in a fast-paced environment.
Great potential to grow with the company and expand responsibilities. A friendly and dynamic work-environment.