HyperGuest, a young and dynamic start-up company, headquartered in Tel Aviv, is growing and hiring its first employees to develop a groundbreaking, game-changing technology for the international travel industry.
We’re looking for a Junior Backend developer for developing APIs, microservices, flexible interfaces, at massive scale across multiple continents.
Part of the role will include integration with multiple external APIs, processing of the data, and compiling it in a flexible way to accommodate various output requirements. The role will allow getting in on the ground floor, participating in laying down the foundations of the technology, and being a key-member of the team that will constantly grow.
The role requires creativity, “can-do” approach, and knowledge and experience in multiple platforms and technologies:
- Knowledge with API’s and microservices
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Advantage - Experience working with various data storage solutions such as Redis, MongoDB, etc.
- Advantage - Knowledge of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Advantage - Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Advantage - Experience with CI/CD processes
- Experience working with Linux
Full time position @ the Beer-Sheva office.
We offer competitive compensation including stock options, a friendly work-environment, and the chance to work with industry experts and with cutting edge technologies, building state-of-the-art systems that will be used by billions of people all around the world.
If you love challenges and are thrilled by innovation, we will be happy to welcome you to our growing HyperGuest family.