HyperGuest, a young, well funded, and dynamic start-up company, headquartered in Tel Aviv. We are growing significantly and hiring a QA who will play a central role in our company.
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
The role will allow getting in on the ground floor, participating in the development process of a wonderful product, and being a key-member of the team that will constantly grow.
The role requires creativity, “can-do” approach, and knowledge and experience in multiple platforms and technologies:
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of automated testing tools like Selenium, test.im, etc
- Knowledge of SQL and noSql databases – an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
Full time position @ the Tel Aviv office or @ the Be’er-Sheva office.
We offer competitive compensation including stock options, a friendly work-environment, and the chance to work with industry experts and with cutting edge technologies, building state-of-the-art systems that will be used by billions of people all around the world.
If you love challenges and are thrilled by innovation, we will be happy to welcome you to our growing HyperGuest family.