HyperGuest, a dynamic start-up company is hiring a Finance student for a part-time position to be part of our growing finance department!
As part of the role, you will be responsible for all aspects of billing - managing expenses, customer relations, ongoing invoice management, monthly closings with monthly reporting, assisting with the company's auditors, and more.
- Ownership of the monthly accounts receivable process, including invoicing and revenue recognition.
- Assist in the process of closing reporting periods.
- Monitor and review the accuracy of financial data.
- Assist in preparing the aging reports.
- support external audits and reviews.
- Review vendors payments.
- Assist with ad-hoc financial tasks.
- Availability for at least 3 days a week.
- Student of Economics and/or Finance and/or Accounting or Business Administration studying towards a bachelor’s degree, with at least 3 semesters till graduation - must.
- Proficient in Excel and other Microsoft Office tools.
- Attention to details and ability to work with large databases.
- High proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Well organized with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work independently.
- Good business and financial understanding.