HyperGuest, a young and dynamic start-up company, headquartered in Tel Aviv, is growing and hiring its first employees to develop groundbreaking, game-changing technology for the international travel industry.
We’re looking for a Full Stack developer to join our development team and be responsible for building a SaaS back-office platform that will integrate with our core technology and systems.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly platform by writing clean code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
The role will allow getting in on the ground floor, laying down the foundations of the technology, and being a vital member of the team that constantly grows.
The role requires creativity, a “can-do” approach, and knowledge and experience in multiple platforms and technologies:
- Proficiency with front-end technologies and frameworks, such as React, Vue.js, Webpack
- Proficiency with Node.js and back-end technologies and frameworks, such as NestJS, Express (AdonisJS – advantage)
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with SQL, MongoDB, and other relational and non-relational databases
- Good understanding of design patterns
- Good understanding of source code management tools, such as Git
- Experience working with GNU/Linux and the command line
- Experience with AWS (advantage)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (advantage)
- Experience writing automated tests (advantage)
Full-time position @ the Tel Aviv office.
We offer competitive compensation including stock options, a friendly work environment, and the chance to work with industry experts and with cutting-edge technologies, building state-of-the-art systems which billions of people will use all around the world.
If you love challenges and are thrilled by innovation, we will be happy to welcome you to our growing HyperGuest family.