We’re looking for a Full stack developer who leans towards the Frontend to join our development team and be responsible for building a SaaS Backoffice platform that will integrate with our core technology and systems.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
The role will allow getting in on the ground floor, participating in laying down the foundations of the technology, and being a key-member of the team that will constantly grow.
The role requires creativity, “can-do” approach, and knowledge and experience in multiple platforms and technologies:
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Experience working with transactional and non-transactional databases
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience working with Linux
- Experience with CI/CD processes
We offer competitive compensation, a friendly work-environment, and the chance to work with industry experts and with cutting edge technologies, building state-of-the-art systems that will be used by billions of people all around the world.
If you love challenges and are thrilled by innovation, we will be happy to welcome you to our growing HyperGuest family.