HyperGuest, a dynamic and fast-growing travel-tech company, offers a cutting-edge end-to-end technology platform that facilitates seamless direct connectivity between hotels and travel companies. Through its innovative open marketplace and direct contract capabilities, HyperGuest empowers the hospitality industry to forge stronger partnerships and unlock unparalleled opportunities. We're expanding our team at HyperGuest to further develop and market our game-changing distribution and commerce technology for the global hotel industry.
We are in search of a VP of Business Development for the North American region, who will collaborate with hotel chains as well as travel companies (including tour operators, OTAs, TMCs, agencies, and consortia, among others). To excel in this role, you should possess a compelling sales personality, be an attentive listener, and have a hunger for pursuing and closing new business deals with a hunter's mentality. A proven track record in leading sales processes within large hotel and demand groups is essential. Additionally, thriving in a global startup environment and closely collaborating with an international team are integral aspects of this position.
- Engage with hotel groups to establish relationships and finalize business deals.
- Initiate and close business deals with travel demand businesses.
- Conduct research to identify new opportunities within organizations and among individuals.
- Enhance the value of existing customers while also attracting new ones.
- Identify and develop new markets while enhancing sales strategies.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events to stay updated.
- Create quotes and proposals tailored to clients' needs.
- Set and achieve goals for business growth.
- Extensive familiarity with the hotel & demand industry, including key players.
- Proven experience in sales, particularly with large and medium hotel chains/networks.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in managing complex projects and multitasking.
- Strong organizational abilities.
- Capacity to thrive independently, take initiative, and handle ambiguity effectively.
Full-time position based in the United States. Reports to the Chief Revenue Officer.